- There are no academic prerequisites for entry to the Barnabas School of Supernatural Ministry. We would however, expect you to meet the following criteria before applying:
•A committed Christian who has clearly demonstrated a consistent and personal walk with the Lord Jesus Christ for at least 3 years.
• Currently active and serving in ministry at your home church.
• Aged 18 or over.
• Able to provide a pastoral reference from your home church recommending you for the course.
•Your home church is willing to work in partnership with BSSM to support and plan your development.
• Able to provide an understanding of how you will finance your year with us.
•Willing to attend an interview as part of the application process.
• Committed to attendance, involvement and completion of the course.
SECTION A: PERSONAL DETAILS
SECTION B: REFEREE
SECTION C: RELATIONSHIPS
SECTION D: HEALTH & MEDICAL INFORMATION
SECTION E: TALENTS, HOBBIES & WORK EXPERIENCE
SECTION F: CHRISTIAN EXPERIENCE
SECTION G: CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
- • All students are expected to devote themselves unreservedly to their studies in lectures and study periods, which are compulsory.
• All students must conform willingly and promptly to the programme throughout the day. Punctuality & cooperation are expected.
• All students are to attend Reading Community Church on Sunday mornings of conference weekends.
• All students are to help in the daily domestic duties of the BSSM.
• All students are to be engaged in regular outreach and activations commitments.
• Conference 1: 14-18 Jan 16
• Conference 2: 17-21 March 16
• Conference 3: 12-16 May 16
• Gathering: 26-30 July 16 (subject to slight change)
- • Students are expected to complete the Barnabas School of Supernatural Ministry year applied for.
• In order to graduate all conferences must be attended and inter-conference work completed.
• Students will be expected to clearly demonstrate before they begin BSSM how they intend to facilitate their 10 hours a week in order to complete the inter-conference assignments.
• Permission must be obtained to be absent from lectures.
- • Barnabas School of Supernatural Ministry has a Refund Policy Guideline and each refund will be considered on an individual basis for a student who has withdrawn or been expelled (for whatever reason). It will be fair and generous.
SECTION H: FINANCING