- • The inaugural school year is designed so that students can stay in their home churches and stay in employment.
• The year will run from February 2013 through to July 2013.
• The school year is comprised of three conferences and home church placements.
• The conference dates for 2013 are:
o 14th-18th Feb
o 18th-22nd April
o 15th-22nd June
• During the conferences, there will be opportunities to use and experience different supernatural gifts. We call these 'activations' because we seek to impart both the word of God and the anointing of the Holy Spirit to enable students to participate in a particular area of supernatural ministry.
SECTION A: PERSONAL DETAILS
SECTION B: REFEREE
SECTION C: RELATIONSHIPS
SECTION D: HEALTH & MEDICAL INFORMATION
SECTION E: TALENTS, HOBBIES & WORK EXPERIENCE
SECTION F: CHRISTIAN EXPERIENCE
SECTION G: CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
- • All students are expected to devote themselves unreservedly to their studies in lectures and study periods, which are compulsory.
• All students must conform willingly and promptly to the programme throughout the day. Punctuality & cooperation are expected.
• All students attend Reading Community Church on Sunday mornings of training weekends.
• All students help in the daily domestic duties of the Ministry School.
• All students are involved in regular outreach and activations commitments.
- • Students are expected to complete the Barnabas School of Supernatural Ministry year applied for.
• Permission must be obtained to be absent from lectures.
- • Barnabas School of Supernatural Ministry has a Refund Policy Guideline and each refund will be considered on an individual basis for a student who has withdrawn or been expelled (for whatever reason). It will be fair and generous.
SECTION H: FINANCING